Thyroxyl Tablets 0.1mg x250
For the long term treatment of thyroid insufficiency in dogs
- L-thyroxine is a synthetic product chemically identical to the naturally occurring thyroid hormone `T4'.
- Its effect is slow in onset, but of long duration.
- Do not use in dogs with thyrotoxicosis or uncorrected adrenal insufficiency.
- The effects of thyroxine therapy are slow in being manifested.
- Administer with caution to animals with clinically significant heart disease, hypertension or other complications for which a sharply increased metabolic rate might prove hazardous.
- Chronic overdosage will eventually lead to thyrotoxicosis, manifested by: panting, nervousness, tachycardia, aggressive behaviour, polyuria, polydipsia, polyphagia and weight loss.
There’s free delivery on all orders over £59 (up to 31kg)
Orders less than £59 have the following delivery charges:
Light orders (under 500g) – £1.99
Standard orders (between 500g and 31kg) – £4.99
All very heavy orders (over 31kg) have an additional supplement of £4.99 for every 31kg.
You’ll get your order in 3-5 business days. We process it as fast as we can and then hand it over to the delivery company. We don’t have an express delivery service at the moment but we’re working on it.
Where we deliver to
We’ll deliver to your home or work address, whatever’s easiest for you. However, we don't currently deliver to the most hard-to-reach areas or addresses outside the UK. If you’re not sure, please check our full shipping list for details. (We have to warn you, it's probably the world's dullest document).