We’re sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
From only £1.42 - £11.16 SAVE UP TO £1.83
Save 10% on your first Repeat Delivery
Most pet owners find they need to order their pet supplies on a regular basis. Schedule an order for delivery every one, two, or three months – whichever works best for you and your pets with our repeat delivery service.
How do I set up repeat delivery?
Simply find your pet’s favourite products, pick your preferred size and quantity, and then select the delivery frequency of your choosing from the dropdown.
We’ll notify you every time an order is being delivered and we’ll always make sure you get the best deal on the day of your scheduled delivery. You can amend your order and pause it at any time. And, you’ll get 10% off your first repeat order.
Perfect Fit Adult Rich in Salmon is a deliciously unique dry cat food. Providing 100% complete, balanced nutrition and all-round health protection. Containing a ‘Total 5’ formula, it provides 5 benefits addressing the most common health needs of all cats: digestion, urinary tract, natural defences, skin & coat, optimum weight management & body condition.
• Provides all-around health protection.
• Rich in high quality protein, supporting the development of strong muscles.
• Increased vitamin B & iron levels to maintain your cats agility.
• Balanced minerals to support Lower Urinary Tract health.
• Contains taurine, vitamin E, vitamin C and anti-oxidants to support natural defences.
• Contains a source of omega-6 fatty acids, to help support a healthy skin and coat.
• Combination of L-carnitine, increased levels of protein and energy promote optimum weight management and body condition.
Dried Salmon Protein (14%), Wheat, Maize Flour, Greaves Protein, Soya Protein, Poultry Fat, Maize Protein, Soya Meal, Dried Poultry, Protein, Rice (4%), Liver Digest, Yeast, Sodium Chloride, Potassium, Chloride, Sunflower Oil (0.4%).
Protein 41%, Fat content: 14.5%, Inorganic matter 8.5%, Crude fibres 2.5%, Calcium 0.88%, Phosphorus 0.92%.