Welcome to Monster! or Join Us

We’re sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields

Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home

  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 16ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Bob Martin Pesticide Free Flea Spray Pet & Home

Save 10% on your first Repeat Delivery

300ml

£9.25

SKU: DS18862_1

RRP: £9.55

Out of stock

Email me when this is back in stock

5% of fleas are on your pet the other 95% are in the home. Bob Marin All in One Flea spray protects your pet and your home from fleas for up to 4 weeks. It is a pesticide free spray that works by immobilising the flea or tick in a 'sticky trap'. It works to eliminate fleas at every stage of the flea lifecycle, larvae, eggs and adult fleas. Eliminating every stage of the lifecycle helps stop flea infestation.

As with all flea control products, it is very important that you kill the fleas both on your pet and also around the home. Whilst the fleas will probably be visible on your pet, the majority of the fleas eggs and larvae will be less visible in your pet's home environment. This pesticide free spray helps to solve this problem as it is safe to use both on your pet's coat and in your home, when used as directed.
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;

Only £9.45

Save £12.11 (56)%

Only £6.16

Only £6.20

Save £6.99 (53)%

Only £10.59

Save £8.02 (43)%

Deliveries

We strive for all orders with free delivery to be with you within 2 working days of them leaving our warehouse. Spend less than £35 and our delivery prices are as low as £2.99 or £5.99 if the weight is over 500g (Run faster than Postman Pet!)

Spend £35 or more and we'll deliver it to you, absolutely FREE!

Upgrade to our super-fast 10am next working day delivery* - £9.99

OR Upgrade to an optional working day delivery service* - £7.99

*delivery options will change according to the total cost and weight of your order, you'll see your options at the checkout