We’re sorry, but there seems to be an error with some of the information provided. Please check the highlighted fields
Top Spec stud Feed Balancer is made with a low sugar and starch recipe, supporting superb muscle and skeletal development without providing excess calories resulting in overtopping. Created for broodmares, young stock and stallions. This feed balancer enhances the amount of nutrients a horse can extract from his total diet (forage and concentrate) in three ways:
1. The amino acids, vitamins and minerals incorporated into Stud Feed Balancer balance the defeciencies of these nutrients in forage and straights/blends, compared to the requirements of the horse, bettering their utilisation.
2. The pure yeast probiotic optimizes the digestion of fibre in the hindgut, letting the horse benefit more from the diet. Research has proven that the specific yeast used by Top Spec remarkably improves both total feed and fibre digestibility in the horse.
3. The prebiotic yeast in Stud Feed Balancer (Mannan Oligosaccharide MOS) bonds with the bad bacteria, removing it from the gut wall, allowing the beneficial bacteria free to multiply resulting in your horse being able to digest fibre more easily.
Stud Feed Balancer also betters hoof, skin and coat quality and helps your horse to keep a healthy appetite. It moderates stress on horses and supports a healthy immune system.
- Provides nutrients to optimise fertility
- Supports colostrum quality
- Promotes milk quality and yield
- Aids good body condition whilst lactating.
- Meets the micronutrient requirements of the in-utero foal, helping the foal to reach its maximum birthing potential.
Foals and Young stock:
- Palatable and beneficial for foals from three weeks of age.
- Helps to promote good and even growth rates.
- Supports correct limb development, bone production and strength.
- Offers nutritional support for those being treater for abnormal limb or joint development.
- Optimises fertility
- Helps to sustain condition, especially during the covering season.
Swipe to view more
We strive for all orders with free delivery to be with you within 2 working days of them leaving our warehouse. Spend less than £35 and our delivery prices are as low as £2.99 or £5.99 if the weight is over 500g (Run faster than Postman Pet!)
Spend £35 or more and we'll deliver it to you, absolutely FREE!
Upgrade to our super-fast 10am next working day delivery* - £9.99
OR Upgrade to an optional working day delivery service* - £7.99
*delivery options will change according to the total cost and weight of your order, you'll see your options at the checkout
Please respond to all the statements - if you're unable to agree to any of the below, please give us a call on 0113 277 0634.
We need to make sure that you are receiving the right product for your pet:
Nature's Menu frozen raw pet food will be delivered by our trusted supply partner separately to any other items in your order in order to ensure your food stays frosty all the way to your door.
Frozen delivery is free for all orders over £35 but will be charged at £5.95 for all orders below £35.
You will receive a separate email from Nature's Menu confirming delivery details within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) of placing your order.
Due to the nature of this product, it is currently not available for delivery to a small selection of mainland postcodes, or off-shore locations (for example, the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland).Confirm